Bonhams & Butterfields is pleased to offer their inaugural Salon Jewelry and Watches sale on Monday, September 21st at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
The sale will include fine, signed and collectable jewelry pieces by Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Seaman Schepps, Ruser, Buccellati, Lalaounis, Tiffany & Co., and David Webb; as well as contemporary colored diamond jewelry.
The watches include exceptional limited editions from IWC, Ulysse Nardin, Glashutte, Rolex, Breitling and Speake-Marin brands.Patek Philippe. A very fine and rare 18k gold automatic center seconds perpetual calendar with moon phases and retrograde date display, together with fitted box and papers
Ref.5059J, Case No.4259582, Movement No.3236627, Sold May 5th, 2006
31-jewel Cal:315 automatic movement adjusted to heat, cold, isochronism and 5 positions, white enamel dial with Roman numerals.
Estimate: $50,000 - 60,000
Several significant private estates will be on offer, including:
* Period and contemporary jewelry from the estates of Baron Franz von Mock-Hoeft and the Marquis de Gradoloff, Silverton, Oregon and formerly of Los Angeles, California
* Period and contemporary jewelry from a Northern California Collection
* Property from the Clavius Collection
* Exceptional wristwatches assembled by a California collector and entrepreneur
* Property from the Nassiri Collection
A tourmaline, multi-colored sapphire and diamond pendant-necklace
centering an oval-shaped red tourmaline; estimated total diamond weight: 1.65 carats; mounted in eighteen karat white gold; length: 17 1/2in.
Estimate: $5,500 - 7,500
An eighteen karat gold charm bracelet, Louis Vuitton
with three charms in the form of miniature Louis Vuitton luggage, secured with a gold padlock and pair of keys; signed Louis Vuitton, accompanied with four signed boxes; length: 8 3/4in.
Estimate: $10,000 - 12,000
The Salon Jewelry and Watches sale will be on preview from September 4-7 and September 20-21.